Thursday, November 30, 2006

First Snow!- And I'm the only one with Christmas lights up!!




I know, I know
all you Easterners
don't feel sorry for us at all... oh boo hoo Victorians have to deal with a bit of snow. Well let me tell you, being a prairie girl I don't mind a bit'o'snow at all, what I do mind is a City that has NO RESOURCES to deal with it. OMG, work and school was cancelled due to 20 cms of snow, gimme a break! That is a joke everywhere else in Canada.
The good thing is I got to teach my kids the art of superior snowball making, the techniques required for successfull snowman building AND expert engineering necessary for snow forts. ALSO given that I am a Christmas freak, my house was the only house on the block with Christmas lights and decorations up! YAY!!! I must say my house was the prettiest house all lit up at night, in the snow, in November, in Victoria.

3 comments:

The Renegade Librarian said...

Hello Kremlers,

It was very heartwarming to see pictures of you and made me think of how much I missed you, the Place, and Victoria. I pray that you are well, happy, and enjoying life. Caitlin and I are doing really well out here in London--my semester is already done and I think I did really well. One third of my Masters is complete! God bless, all of you!

Anonymous said...

Launa,
How funny to learn that all the kids were praying that it would be a cartoon and not a real life show- I thought I was the only one...

Paige said...

Paige said hey that was me... (anon)