Tuesday, April 03, 2007

where have you beeen????


ALONG time......

phewf!

well I made it back to blogger ....

I can't believe I haven't posted since December 31.


Anyways so much going on. My passion lately has been trying to get a Dessert Lounge up and running here in Victoria. The concept is fantastic, my partners are great, locations however are REALLY hard to come by. I have developed the concept, developed a menu have had meetins up the whazoo about financing, lease breaching, health inspections,.... mostly about financing. What I've learned so far is ALLLLLLL those gov't programs you hear about starting small business are for the benefit of looking good on paper. They don't actually help. Lending organizations would send me to various gov't level financial groups only to find out their criteria is WORSE or more extensive than normal lending institutes. SO, between our partners and my husband and I , we are financing it ourselves. CAHRAZEEEE


My twins turned 6. ( and got their ears pierced )I can't stand it. I am really a kid person and the idea that my kids are getting older and aren't going to be around soon totally bugs me. My oldest boy turns 15, FIFTEEN, auugghh. It doesn't help that for the last 4 years I've wanted another baby. ( I'm waiting for that to go away) SO my husaband is getting me a puppy. He's hilarious.


WE took a family vacation over spring break to Mt.Baker resort area. It was really nice, but a little bit creepy. There were no phones out there and your cell phone didn't work and I have a WILD imagination. It was the perfect place for an axe murderer to have his way. I know I'm sick in my head, but I thought of about 100 scenarios that totally creeped me out. It also the perfect place for someone to be watching you in your condo, I mean who are going to call. You'd have to drive into town 15 min, just to use the phone. ( you wouldn't make it....)Oh I'm terrible!!!

ANYWAYS, it was still nice; pools and indoor gyms, hikes, falls, rivers, pool tables, pingpong... the kids had a great time. Zac and I relaxed alot.


SO more recently I am working on the Hearts and Hands Cake-off contest again. http://belo.theplace.ca/ check it out.

Having lots of fun with that. It was fantastic last year and I'm praying this year will be just as good if not better. There were 98 cakes last year, cake fest oh-rama! There was also LOTS of milk.


there fully updated.

No comments: